November 30, 2012

Win! ErgoBaby Carrier!

Whattoexpect.com was running a "baby shower" for December 2012 babies a couple of months ago.  They were giving away 2 ErgoBaby carriers and all you had to do was post on a discussion board!  Well, out of all the entries, mine was selected and we won a carrier!  It came in the mail a couple of weeks ago and we were super excited to try it out.  So Buddy and Aaron gave it a trial run:



This carrier with the infant insert normally costs $163 so this was a major win!  Sweet!

I haven't tried it on yet (I have a feeling my big belly would get in the way!) but Aaron says it's super comfortable in both the front and back carry positions, so I think we'll be using this a lot over the years!

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

So jealous! Those carriers look SO nice. Congrats!

The Browning Bunch said...

That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great post! I have been told by EVERYONE that the ergo baby carriers are the best. Congrats!