August 22, 2012

Baby Bump- Part 1

I've received requests for baby bump pictures, so here we go!

12 Weeks, 3 Days

16 Weeks, 2 Days

19 Weeks, 2 Days

20 Weeks!

22 Weeks, 1 Day

24 Weeks, 1 Day

Excuse the lack of makeup in most of these pictures- pregnancy and staying home has made me a little lazy in that department :)

Updates:

I finally feel like I'm looking pregnant instead of just chubby.  Finally!

I was still having morning sickness about once a week until about a month ago.  So glad I'm passed that stage now- it was completely miserable!  Now I just feel like I'm constantly hungry...

I've been feeling baby kicks for a while now, but recently they've gotten a lot stronger and more frequent.  Gummy Bear also gets hiccups now- I started feeling those just over a week ago.  Aaron loves to feel and see (yes, see!) our little baby moving around.  It's so strange but I love those little reassurances that he's okay in there!

Wedding rings are off.  I've resorted to wearing a cheap-o ring from Claire's that normally a size or two too big.  Sad.

Only (about) 16 more weeks until we get to meet our little guy!

3 comments:

Johanna Holland said...

You look so cute!! I'm glad you are feeling better too. See you soon!

Abby said...

You look great! I can't believe you are more than half way there! That happened so fast. I love that you call the baby "gummy bear" - so sweet!

Leah Swain said...

So nice to see some pregnancy pictures, you look fantastic!! Hope things are going well