November 15, 2012

Baby Bump- Part 2

It's been a while since I posted baby bump pictures, and I certainly look bigger than I did last time I posted photos at about 24 weeks!
27 Weeks

28 Weeks 3 Days

30 Weeks

33 Weeks 1 Day

34 Weeks 3 Days

36 Weeks 2 Days
I'm feeling pretty huge these days but we only have a few weeks to go!  Only a few more of these pictures and then we'll have our little baby to look at instead of my big belly!

Updates:

Shoes?  Forget about it, unless Aaron's around to tie them for me.  Even though it's getting colder, I still wear flip flops if I go anywhere during the day since those don't require reaching my feet!

Rolling over is nearly impossible.  If it weren't so annoying, it would be funny how I have to grab the headboard or edge of the bed to help me roll over to get up for my middle of the night potty trips.  It doesn't help that I'm sandwiched between Aaron and my body pillow (so I will stay on my side instead of my back) so I'm not even really that close to the edge of the bed...

SWELLING.  Face.  Feet.  And my right hand.  Weird.

Baby shower is postponed :(  The girl who is hosting it had a death in the family and had to go out of town for the funeral so we have to push back my shower.  I just hope we get it in before I go into labor!

Bassinet is set up!  Aaron's been anxious to do this since we borrowed it from my parents about a month ago.  I didn't want it set up too early, because I didn't want it taking up space for too long before we can use it, but I finally let him assemble it this weekend on his day off.

Baby laundry is all done and organized.  Whew.  That project took way longer than it should have.

We tried playing "name that body part" the other day.  Gummy Bear was being super active and sticking hands, feet, and rear end out at us.  Sometimes we could tell what was a foot or a butt, but it's pretty hard to differentiate between a fist and a foot.  Oh well, it was just fun to be able to interact with our little boy!

Less than 4 weeks to go!  And we even get a holiday in there to (hopefully) distract me from my discomfort!

1 comment:

Johanna Holland said...

You are almost there- you have got this in the bag!! I remember it being fun to fit my shoes and rings again. Just another reason to be happy in baby's first few weeks.

You two are going to be the most fun parents, that kid is in for some very very good years at home.