December 30, 2015

Christmas 2015

We had a lot of fun this Christmas!

We started the holiday with an evening at the temple visitors' center.  I was performing there as part of a choir so Aaron brought the kids and my parents came too.  It was a kind of rainy evening, but it was still so beautiful there and I, of course, had fun singing in the concert.  Because there were two performances, my parents were kind enough to take the kids back to their house after the first show while Aaron stayed with me for the second.  We were able to spend the night back at our house without the kids and finished up packing and loading the car for Christmas at Grandma and Kookoopa's house before heading out first thing in the morning.

So on Christmas Eve we arrived to find our kids having a blast without us and by brother's family had arrived too.  The weather was so nice that we went out for a walk! So much for a white Christmas!  By the end of the day my sister's family had arrived as well.  My other brother wasn't there since he was spending the holiday with his wife's family in Texas.

Christmas morning was lots of fun with so many of us there together.  We all received some great gifts!

And on Boxing Day we got to go see the new Star Wars movie!  That was super fun too.  We all loved it!

It was a really great holiday week.  Merry Christmas!


No comments: