March 6, 2015

End of Pregnancy Update

I know we're already 3 days past the due date and a week and a half past the birth date, but I just want to finish writing up how this pregnancy was at the end.

At my 36 week appointment, the doctor told me that my belly measurement was a little small, and that it had been small at my last appointment too.  So he sent me to get a growth sonogram, just to make sure everything was okay.  He didn't seem super worried about it, so I didn't worry either.  I was mostly just excited to see the baby again!  We had a friend watch Andrew so Aaron could come with me for the ultrasound.  It showed that baby was a little on the small side, but not enough that they were concerned at all.  So good news and we got to see him again!

Other than that, the last part of this pregnancy was pretty much par for the course.  I (fortunately) didn't swell up like a balloon in the last month like I did with Andrew, but was otherwise uncomfortably large.  I was having Braxton Hicks contractions a lot, but they weren't painful or anything.

Anyway, bump pictures!  (I sure am glad to be done with these again...)
32 Weeks 4 Days

35 Weeks 1 Day

37 Weeks

37 Weeks 6 Days
 And just for fun:
40 Weeks!
Next up: the birth story!

No comments: