January 6, 2015

32 Weeks- Pregnancy Update

What?  32 Weeks?  Only 8 more weeks (-ish) until we get to meet our second cute little baby!  Less than 2 months left!  In some ways, I feel like this pregnancy has sped by, yet I often feel like I've been pregnant forever!  Crazy how that works sometimes.

Baby bump pictures!  (Compare to my last pregnancy here, here, and here.)
14 Weeks 4 Days
15 Weeks 5 Days
17 Weeks
18 Weeks 6 Days
21 Weeks
23 Weeks 6 Days
24 Weeks
25 Weeks
26 Weeks 3 Days
28 Weeks 3 Days
29 Weeks 4 Days
31 Weeks 6 Days

Updates:
I've had some hip and pelvic pain for the last two months.  Fortunately it has eased up a bit lately and it really only hurts after I've been lying down for a while, like first thing in the morning.  And sometimes if I've been doing a lot of walking.

Mostly this pregnancy has been going very smoothly.  I'm feeling rather large these days (even though I know I've still got some growing to do!).  And my lap is shrinking, though Andrew always manages to find a way to fit there.

It's still too soon to tell what position this guy is in, but I can tell that he definitely likes hanging out on my right side.  I'm always feeling bulges over there too, but I really can't tell whether I'm feeling a butt, a head, a knee, or an elbow trying to push its way out.

Andrew "knows" that there's a baby in there, but I don't think he has any clue what's really going on.  I think we're going to have some jealousy issues when the baby actually gets here, since Andrew is so used to being able to cuddle up to mama anytime he wants.

I sorted through a bunch of baby clothes this weekend.  That's the nice thing about having a second boy- I already have the clothes!  However, since we basically haven't started getting his room ready, I don't have anywhere to put them.  Oops.  I'd better get on that.

We're looking forward to meeting our little guy- but we still have lots to do to get ready for his arrival.  Less than 2 months to go!

No comments: