October 12, 2012

Camping with the Brayleys

We went camping with my parents a few weeks ago.  I think we picked the perfect time to go because it was a little cooler and didn't seem to be as crowded since it was after labor day.


We went to Cunningham Falls State Park in Maryland and it was a really nice park.  Nice campsites, a lake, hiking trails, and the waterfall.


We all shared my parents' tent for this trip.  But before you start thinking that we were all crammed together, look at the picture I took of the tent.  This is looking in from outside.  What you're basically looking at is the COMMON AREA of the tent.  If you look carefully, you might be able to see the 3 bedrooms that are accessed through that main area of the tent.  My parents are funny- they keep talking about downsizing and then they buy more fun (and big) stuff.

We had a lot of fun on this trip- we really enjoy camping and I think we've managed to go at least once every summer since we got married.  I was a little worried about camping while pregnant, but it was fine.  I couldn't have done it without our air mattress though!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Whoa! That tent is massive. I can't believe you have two more months to go before baby is here. So exciting!