December 7, 2011

Giving Thanks

We spent Thanksgiving with the Brayleys in Manassas this year.  It was great because my whole family was able to get together the weekend before.  (Austin and Mariko went to Texas for actual Thanksgiving, but at least we were all together for a couple of days before)

I finally got to meet baby Amelia, Doug and Cassie's new baby girl who was born in October.  She's adorable, and I loved cuddling her every chance I got!

We brought some Wii games with us, to play on my parents' sweet set up downstairs.  They have a projector in their big open basement, great for watching movies and playing games.  We had so much fun playing together, especially Just Dance 2.

I am thankful for my amazing family, and so glad I got to spend the holiday with them!

Unfortunately I didn't take a single photo.  But here's a cute video of Archer and his favorite Aaron:

1 comment:

Mariko said...

we had actually made our way up to utah!