February 2, 2011

Not much to tell...

So you would think that being home all day would give me lots of time to write on the blog.  This is true.  However, it is also true that being home all day doesn't really give me anything interesting to blog about.  Hence the lack of posts.

We hired a new cashier at work.  He started this week and we discovered almost immediately that he's my downstairs neighbor!  I mean, he and his wife just moved in to the apartment EXACTLY below us!  What are the odds?

Aaron's been busy with school and work, as well as interviews and stuff for a big boy job.

I've been working out most days, and I'm rather proud of myself for sticking to it.  But really, I couldn't do it without my Wii.  And I've finally started to lose a few pounds!  Finally!

Aaron and I have both been anxiously awaiting the arrival of a baby!  No, not our own- my friend Johanna (and her husband of course) is expecting and the baby should be here any time now!  The due date was January 31st, so now it's a waiting game.  Johanna and I have known each other since middle school in Virginia and now she lives in my apartment complex here in Utah.  We hang out a lot so I plan on hanging out with this baby a lot too!

So that's life these days, in case you wondered.

Have a happy Groundhog Day- it sound like we're going to have an early spring!  (By the way, Phil only predicts correctly about 40% of the time...  Maybe we should be using hedgehogs instead?)

No comments: