November 21, 2013

11 Months

I'm totally late in this post but Andrew is 11 months old!

The big change this month has been his napping. A couple of weeks ago, Andrew started throwing a fit every time I tried to put him down for his second nap of the day. So now he's down to one nap most days. Occasionally he takes a second one in the afternoon, usually if we go somewhere and he falls asleep in the car. We're still transitioning so his nap time isn't consistent yet though.  And still, I'm not sure whether this is the new normal or if it's just a phase.  But for now, it's one nap most days.

I've been saying it for a while, but I think Andrew is so close to walking.  He now does this thing where he gets up on his hands and feet, with his little bottom sticking up in the air, and takes a few steps.  Sometimes it's just when he's turning around to sit facing a different direction, and sometimes he's actually going somewhere.  It's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Four teeth.  He's got an adorable toothy grin now and I love it.
Andrew had his first Halloween and first Trunk-or-Treat!  He was dressed up as a dog.  Aaron and I were lame and didn't dress up, but Andrew's cute costume made up for it, I think.



Andrew's waving has become so much better and more consistent!  Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough to teach him, but in months past he would sometimes wave to people, but not often.  But now that we all wave to him when we say hi and bye, he totally does it back.  It's funny, he usually waves with both hands- rarely do we see him doing a one handed wave.

We're looking forward to celebrating Andrew's birthday in less than a month!  I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!

New things for Andrew this month:
First Halloween
Waving
High Five






No comments: