It's a fairly common problem, but I think its power is underestimated.
- Boredom, even with projects to do
- Too much (much too much) HGTV watching
- Extreme procrastination, causing late nights immediately preceding due dates
- Hitting the snooze button too many times, and then rushing to get to campus on time
- Strong desire to cook, probably also caused by an abundance of new recipes
- and more
But, even though I have a diagnosis, no one has been able to offer me a cure. This is slightly problematic since I should be spending the next 33 days doing research and writing two well-crafted research papers. Looking forward to it? I think not.